Dickens of A Christmas
37th Annual Dickens of a Christmas presented by Wilson Bank & Trust and hosted by Downtown Franklin Association.
The 37th Annual Dickens of a Christmas, Middle Tennessee’s largest outdoor Christmas festival, returns this year.
The festival will recreate the time of Charles Dickens using historic downtown Franklin’s charming architecture as the backdrop. A variety of musicians, dancers and Dickens characters will fill the streets. Expect to see and interact with the nefarious Fagin from Oliver Twist; Jacob Marley, Ebenezer Scrooge, Tiny Tim and the rest of the Cratchit family from A Christmas Carol; and of course, a Victorian Father and Mother Christmas with treats for children.
The event is hosted by the Downtown Franklin Association – A Division of the Heritage Foundation. Dickens of a Christmas and their two other signature events (Main Street Festival and Pumpkinfest), serve their mission and foster economic vitality for local businesses and visiting vendors, while creating beloved community events that enrich and preserve the historic charm and enduring spirit of the town.
Festival Highlights and Features:
- Victorian Village with holiday dancers, characters and carolers
- Arts & Crafts Vendors
- Food & Beverage Vendors
- Main Stage entertainment presented by The Church at West Franklin
- Acoustic Stage entertainment presented by Lipscomb University
- Holiday Window Display Contest
- KidZone presented by Grace Chapel
- Beer Garden presented by Bavarian Bierhaus
- Whiskey Lounge presented by Leiper’s Fork Distillery
Visit here for important information regarding parking, shuttles, and more.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 10, 2022 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 11, 2022 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sun)
Main Street, Franklin, TN 37067